The South African Judicial Education Institute (SAJEI) has invited interested candidates to apply for the Basic Aspirant Judges Programme scheduled to take place in July 2020.
- Candidate must be fit and proper
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience as an attorney, advocate, judicial officer (including acting appointments) or legal academic and any other relevant capacity.
- Must have a good standing certificate
- Must have a law degree recognised in South Africa
- Must submit evidence of commitment to the transformation of the legal system in promoting the values set out in s1 of the Constitution.
To apply, a completed and signed application form, and supporting documents should be submitted no later than 30 August 2019 to SAJEIseminars@judiciary.org.za or hand delivered at 188 14th Road, Noordwyk, Midrand. Contact 010 4932621 for more information.
Click here for more information and to download the application form.