The LSSA's Professional Affairs department
- Coordinates and supports the activities and representations of the LSSA's 35 specialist committees.
- Committee members are practising attorneys and experts in their fields of practice.
- Initiates and comments on issues and legislation that affect the legal profession and the public.
View the LSSA's comments on draft legislation.
- Liaises with Parliament and coordinates special projects.
- Liaises with the LSSA's stakeholders.
Professional Affairs contact: Kris Devan at kris@LSSA.org.za